You live in the city...
Do you end the day with a feeling of heaviness, tired legs and need to put your body in motion?
Vinter® Heart is an urban drink based on vegetable extracts, zero calories and gluten-free designed for:
- Increase blood circulation
- Improve venous and arterial resistance
- Decrease the feeling of heaviness and tired legs
- Collaborate in preventing thrombosis and slowing down in the blood
- Replenish the necessary nutrients lost at the current rate (vitamins, minerals and natural supplements)
Each bottle of Vinter® Heart has:
Extract of Gingko Biloba, Green Coffee Extract, Green Tea Extract, Soy Extract, Vitamin C and L-Arginine.
Vinter® Heart is the perfect combination of natural extracts, which when acting together improve your ability to face the high demands of everyday life.
About its Components
- Gingko Biloba Extract: is a perennial plant, belonging to the ginkgoceae family.
Many uses of ginkgo derive from its ability to improve blood circulation, used in cases of arteriosclerosis, hypertension, poor circulation in legs, feet, coronary arteries and problems arising from poor blood circulation of the brain also generating an anti-inflammatory effect. In turn, it is also a powerful antioxidant.
- Green Coffee Extract: is a perennial plant, belonging to the coffeacea family.
The chlorogenic acid present in green coffee beans is a powerful antioxidant that brings many benefits to our health. It is recommended for diabetics, hypertensives and cardiac patients. Reduces the action of free radicals that damage cells. And it strengthens the cells and avoids the effects of stress and nerves. In turn, it neutralizes the carcinogenic compounds of organism and prevents them from mutating in the DNA. Among its properties it helps improve concentration, balance glucose, collaborate in arthritis and rheumatism treatment, increase energy and reduce chronic fatigue.
- Green Tea Extract: is a plant belonging to the family of theaceae.
It is a rich source of antioxidants and an ally to prevent chronic diseases, such as problems of premature aging of the skin. Among its properties it helps regulate blood cholesterol levels, decrease cardiac risk and other problems related to cardiovascular health.
- Soy extract: is a plant belonging to the fabaceae family.
It is a rich source of protein, and contains other essential nutrients, such as calcium, zinc, potassium and B vitamins, which together with isoflavones, make it a powerful antioxidant. It has a powerful nourishing action, with moisturizing, regenerating, protective and softening properties. It also has antiviral and bactericidal action.
- Vitamin C: Water-soluble vitamin essential for life as it is required as a cofactor in several enzymatic reactions. Scurvy is an avitaminosis produced by the deficiency of this vitamin. It is a powerful antioxidant and strengthens the immune system.
- L-arginine: is one of the most versatile amino acids in terms of properties and metabolic functions. Arginine plays a key role in a series of cellular functions, including muscle growth, fat reduction, liver detoxification and immune system improvement.