You live in the city...
Do you need to improve your flexibility, strengthen your bones and alleviate joint pain and joint stiffness?
Brimex® Flex is an urban drink based on vegetable extracts, with zero calories and gluten-free, ideal for:
- Improve flexibility and mobility
- Favor healthier bones and joints
- Relieve joint pain and stiffness in cases of arthritis, osteoarthritis and rheumatism
- Help to diminish the deterioration in bones and joints, collaborating in its lubrication and protection
- Replenish the necessary nutrients lost at the current rate (vitamins, minerals and natural supplements)
Each bottle of Brimex® Flex contains:
Nettle extract, black currant extract, arnica extract, willow, calcium salts, potassium salts, collagen, magnesium and vitamin C.
Brimex® Flex is the perfect combination of natural extracts, which, acting together, improve your ability to face the high demands of everyday life.
About its Components
- Nettle extract: it is a perennial shrub plant, of the Urticaceae family.
Its root is very rich in tannins, which give it an astringent action. Contains flavonoids (antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action), mineral salts, organic acids, pro vitamin A and C, mucilage, formic acid, chlorophyll, tannins, resin, silicon, acetylcholine, potassium, glucokinins and a large amount of chlorophyll, histamine and serotonin.
- Black currant extract: Cassis (Ribes nigrum), also known as cassis, black currant, black sarsaparilla or black grill. The use of black currant gives a similar result to aspirin or ibuprofen. Its fruit has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
- Arnica Extract: Arnica montana L. is a phanerogamous species belonging to the family Asteraceae. It has multiple properties, including: Softens, moisturizes and comforts damaged skin, effectively stimulates regeneration in local inflammations due to contusion or rheumatism and is effective for the elimination of internal spills.
- Willow Extract: Salix, genus composed of deciduous shrubs within the family Salicaceae.
Its characteristic use is to calm the pains and relieve fever, muscular pains, and rheumatism. The white willow bark contains a substance called salicin reduces the sensation of pain and, in addition to analgesic properties, has anti-inflammatory, and antipyretic properties.
- Collagen: Plant collagen is the name given to plant-based polysaccharides that create an effect of protective film and smoothness similar to animal collagen.
This type of collagen is used mainly in dietary supplements, intended primarily for the regeneration of skin, bones and cartilage.
- Vitamin C: Water-soluble vitamin essential for life as it is required as a cofactor in several enzymatic reactions. Scurvy is an avitaminosis produced by the deficiency of this vitamin. It is a powerful antioxidant and strengthens the immune system.