You live in the city...
Do you need to lower stress, anxiety, and relaxof daily worries?
Brimex® Relax is an urban drink based on vegetable extracts, with zero calories and gluten-free, ideal for:
- Counteract the effects of stress and help you relax
- Reduce anxiety, providing a sense of calm and well-being
- Decrease muscle contractures, rheumatic disorders and fatigue
- Improve insomnia cases, facilitating sleep
- Replenish the necessary nutrients lost at the current rate (vitamins, minerals and natural supplements)
Each bottle of Brimex® Relax has:
Valerian Extract, Chamomile Extract, Linden Extract, Passion Flower Extract, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B5, Vitamin C.
Brimex® Relax Relax is the perfect combination of natural extracts, which, acting together, improve your ability to face the high demands of everyday life.
About its Components
- Valerian Extract: It is a perennial herbaceous plant, belonging to the Valerianáceas family, which, by binding to the GABA-A receptor at the level of the Central Nervous System, produces a tranquilizing, anxiolytic, anti-stress and improves performance and sleep conciliation.
- Chamomile Extract: It is an herb, which has different uses both in the field of medicine and in perfumeries for its aroma. It has digestive effects (improves digestion and acts as an antispasmodic), anti-inflammatory and acting on GABA receptors, reduces anxiety and stress, produces a relaxing muscle effect and helps to sleep.
- Extract of Linden: It is a tree of the family Tiliaceae, whose flowers are used in medicine for their relaxing and anxiolytic properties. Ideal for nervous people, stressed, anxious or have sleeping disorders. It also produces positive effects as anti-spasmodic, and is very useful for rheumatic disorders, flu and catarrhal processes, as a mild vasodilator and in digestive affections.
- Pasiflora extract: It is a perennial plant of the family Passifloraceae, which acts at the level of GABA-A receptors, thus producing an anxiolytic and relaxing effect. This plant is used in sleep disorders, nervousness, anxiety, depression and gastrointestinal complaints. It promotes calm and relaxation, having synergy of effect with other plants with this action (chamomile, linden, valerian, etc.).
- Vitamin B1: Water-soluble Vitamin, also known as thiamin, is part of the B complex. Its function is associated with the non-coenzyme function of thiamine, and is related to the synthesis of substances that regulate the nervous system.
- Vitamin B5: Water-soluble vitamin that plays a central role in the metabolism and synthesis of proteins, carbohydrates and lipids.
- Vitamin C: Water-soluble vitamin essential for life as it is required as a cofactor in several enzymatic reactions. Scurvy is an avitaminosis produced by the deficiency of this vitamin. It is a powerful antioxidant and strengthens the immune system.